[SR-Users] Fwd: kamailio rls mod

Dmytro Bogovych dmytro.bogovych at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:53:47 CET 2013

AFAIK after 1) Jitsi should send subscribe message to xcap defined list.
After this kamailio can send individual subscribe packets in backend.

But as you described - Jitsi does not send this magic subscribe. Problem
application is Jitsi - not kamailio.
I spend couple of weeks diving into xcap/rls stuff and had the same problem
with the jitsi.

Finally i end up with own softphone code (based on resiprocate) - it works
ok. I'd suggest you to try with bria or blink softphones - maybe they will
perform better.

If anyone got rls working with jitsi - please share your experience...

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Aleksandrs Semenenko <asemenenko at ftctele.com