[SR-Users] Fwd: kamailio rls mod

Aleksandrs Semenenko asemenenko at ftctele.com
Tue Mar 5 15:46:59 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm looking for assistance in RLS module setup for kamailio 3.3.2

The problem is that I need to handle resource-list updates on my kamalio server.
For testing purposes I use Jitsi client.

Expected:
1) When a new contact is added to Jitsi or an old one is removed, Jitsi sends updated resource-list XML to caps.
- This works fine, I can see PUT request in Wireshark and I can see following log from kamailio.cfg:

	xlog("===== xhttp put: refreshing resource-list for $var(uri)\n");
                                       rls_update_subs("$var(uri)", "presence");

which hopefully means that rls_update_subs function has been called.

2) After this function was called, I expect SUBSCRIBE messages in backend, not in Jitsi, but I still see Jitsi sending SUBSCRIBE for each contact.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be useful!

Regards,
Alex.