[SR-Users] Fwd: kamailio rls mod

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Mar 6 10:29:25 CET 2013

Jitsi does not currently support RLS so this will not work at all.

The only open-source SIP client I know of with RLS support is Blink (for
Mac only at the moment).

Blink won't work with Kamailio at the moment either.  This is because
there is a huge problem with the SIP SIMPLE specifications in that they
don't define enough for people to be able to create inter-operable
implementations with just the information in the specifications.  I plan
to make Kamailio work with Blink presence in the future but I need a
non-Mac (preferably Linux) implementation that supports this first (and
then I need the time to actually do it).

Regards,

Peter