[SR-Users] scheduling inside SER

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:32:31 CET 2013

For sake of completion, I wanted to add that for tcp traffic is a load
balancing distribution of connections over tcp receive workers -- the
worker with least number of assigned connection will take next one, a
connection being assigned to a worker when there is traffic on it.

Besides this, one may build kind of own scheduling in processing via
mqueue and timer, together using t_suspend()/t_continue(), although is
more easy for to do distributing for particular processing, than setting
priorities of processing.