[SR-Users] Local subscriber lookup / usrloc

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Thu Jun 20 19:29:55 CEST 2013

is_subscriber in auth_db module was exactly what I was looking for. However it doesn't look like my version has it, I'm on 3.3.x branch-

0(7535) ERROR: <core> [cfg.y:3455]: cfg. parser: failed to find command is_subscriber
0(7535) : <core> [cfg.y:3594]: parse error in config file /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 386, column 48: unknown command, missing loadmodule?

Is this only available on 4.x?

Thanks for the info on sqlops, I will keep that in mind.

-dan