[SR-Users] Dispatcher behaviour

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:57:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been playing with dispatcher settings, and I cannot get it working as
expected. I would like to have my destination IP1 being always probed and
some destinations should be marked as active non-probing.

So, in my config I have

ds_probing_mode = 0  (documentation:  If set to 0, only the gateways with
state PROBING are tested;)

Ok, so I set flag = 8 in dispatcher list for IP1 (documentation:  3 (value
8) - probing destination (sending keep alives);)

Restart of kamailio, host IP1 is AP, after first interval (10sec), 200OK
from gateway is received, and host becomes AX (active non-probing). Why ??
What I expect is that host stays AP.  Why the probing mode is turned off
when first check is OK?

I can somehow do it with ds_probing_mode = 1 but this is not I want - I
need that some gateways are not probed at all (documentation:  if set to 1,
all gateways are tested - useless for me)

I tried every flag range 0-10. I think it does not work as documentation
states or I simply do not understand its meaning.

Please help me to have this clear, this module is quite critical for us.

Thanks,
Mino