[SR-Users] Need help in setting up Presence

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 08:09:54 CEST 2013

Dear Daniel,

I'm trying to send the Subscribes to end points directly after
lookup("location") but I think it isn't giving me the same behavior as that
of MESSAGE. These messages reach successfully from one end to another but
SUBSCRIBE don't work like that.

Thank you Skyler for your concern and I am open to improve anything that
might not be looking good.

At the moment I'm paying more attention to getting the Presence work and
what I've found out is that in another Kamailio deployment where presence
was known to work the behaviour of NOTIFY for event: presence is exactly
the same as in mine.

I am going to test it against an OpenSIPS based setup today as well and see
how that behaves.

I believe that by following on Daniels advice on routing subscribe to the
correct destination might work for me.

I'll try get back with relevant traces from the Asterisk server as well to
figure out the working.

Thanks for continuous support.
Sammy