[SR-Users] Need help in setting up Presence

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 04:35:50 CEST 2013

My 0.2 cents.

  Very odd that you have so many REGISTER > 401's and also SUBSCRIBE >
407's on that single device. Like the initial 200 OK is actually in
accidental response . Maybe like ... pike would do, if you had it that way.

  What does your kamailio.cfg look like? (offlist is fine if you don't
want to post it).

Skyler