[SR-Users] [sr-dev] is using Gerrit for Kamailio a good idea?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:27:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

I don't have any experience with it, maybe others can comment on its
usability.

 From what I could see, it is written on Java, does it have an embedded
http server or we need to install a java application server by ourselves?

Since we are here, on admin stuff, anyone knowing an app integrating at
least:
- git web viewer
- code review
- bug tracker

It might be easier to maintain a single system for all of them rather
three different ones.