[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 & Asterisk realtime (Failed to import bind_ob, auth: qop set, but nonce-count ...)

Ingenieurbüro Martin ibuero.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:18:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

thanks to your responses.

In the meantime, I have read Olle's slides a few times trying to understand the ramifications of the different approaches outlined (I am new to kamailio and pretty new to asterisk too). Routing calls to asterisk only when needed for media services and keeping all user data in kamailio, seems to be the fitting approach for my desires.
It seems as if the http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Realtime+Integration+Of+Asterisk+1.4+With+Kamailio+1.5.x explains how to setup a system like that. - However, the article refers to older versions of both, asterisk & kamailio.
Would you still recommend to follow those same instructions but use the current releases (11.4 & 4.0.1)? - Or can you push me into a better direction ?

Again, thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

-Thomas

ps: 	Being new to this mailing list, I am unfortunately unaware of topics that might already have been exhaustedly covered - I apologise. - Also, I decided to reinstall everything and start from scratch - at this time don't want to bother anybody with the logs that just document previously failing attempts.