[SR-Users] Call Forwarding

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:34:01 CEST 2013

Hello,

you can do call forwarding with kamailio, no problem. In config file you
have to execute call forwarding actions before handling user location.

You have to store somewhere the details, one way is in usr_preferences
table and then load the new address with avpops. You can store in any
table you want and use sqlops for loading the address. If you want to do
with caching, then look at htable module.

On 5/29/13 5:32 PM, Lucas Girard wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I need to implement a call forwarding (blind call forward) in a kamailio.
> Do you know if this is possible? There is a way that allow the
> subscriber to configure it's own forwarding ?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Lucas

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *