[SR-Users] Msilo dumping offline messages

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:14:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

the messages are dumped to the AoR of initial target. The message should
loop once locally and get to the location handling in the configuration
file.

Perhaps you need to add in your configuration file, at beginning of
route[AUTH] a rule to allow traffic from the local loop, something like
next will do it:

if(src_ip==myself)
    return;