[SR-Users] is_uri_host_local() maybe not considering IP:PORT

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 21:45:09 CEST 2013

On 6/3/13 12:10 PM, DanB wrote:
> Klaus,
>
> Thanks for the tip. I have been using (uri==myself) up to know but I
> was trying to move towards a more multidomain configuration, was kinda
> hoping to get rid of hardcoded stuff in particular servers.
>
> Daniel,
>
> Can the fact that port in ruri makes host part not longer matching as
> own domain be considered a bug or it is the accepted working
> mechanism? The "register_myself" parameter made me think that it
> should match host part at least (port is not important for me), but in
> my case port in ruri makes the whole host not matching. Hope I have
> clearly expressed my thoughts ;).
It should match if host part of r-uri is a domain in 'domain' table. If
it doesn't, send the output with debug=3. So, no matter the port in uri,
if host part matches a domain, it will be true for myself condition.

Btw, your email client is breaking the thread.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *