[SR-Users] Simple command to insert attributes to domain_attrs

Philippe Sultan philippe.sultan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:49:06 CET 2013

Thanks Ovidiu,

I installed the xhttp_pi module. Some information in the
modules/xhttp_pi/README, probably mixed with xhttp_rpc, should be updated.

The 'loadmodule "xhttp_rpc.so"' instruction is missing, and should replace
the 'loadmodule "xhttp_rpc.so"' line.

This line :
modparam("xhttp_rpc", "xhttp_pi_root", "pi")

Should be changed with :
modparam("xhttp_pi", "xhttp_pi_root", "pi")

And a default value should probably be set to the 'framework' parameter,
otherwise, Kamailio will fail to start with this error :
Jan 16 10:10:42 ks3095254 /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[19278]: ERROR: xhttp_pi
[xhttp_pi.c:274]: missing framework

Thanks again,

Philippe

2013/1/9 Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com>

> Not all tables are supported by kamctl.
> If you are looking for a simple way to provision your tables, you can
> try the new provisioning module xhttp_pi:
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/xhttp_pi
>
> To enable the module in your config simply add the lines provided in
> the example to your config:
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/xhttp_pi#id2531339
>
> When you compile and install the module, a sample framework will be
> constructed with all the existing tables under:
> /usr/local/share/kamailio/xhttp_pi/pi_framework.xml
> Then you can edit the file by removing all the tables that are not
> used and add new db commands/actions as you need.  A full example with
> all the possible commands and features can be found here:
>
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=blob;f=examples/pi_framework.xml
> Or in the source tree: ./examples/pi_framework.xml
>
> In the future, a new script will be available to generate the the
> framework for tables defined in kamctlrc (same behavior as kamdbctl).
>

> Regards,
> Ovidiu Sas
>
> --
> VoIP Embedded, Inc.
> http://www.voipembedded.com
>
> On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Philippe Sultan
> <philippe.sultan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm migrating from sip-router/Kamailio 3.1, SER flavour to the latest dev
> > version, with MySQL support.
> >
> > I need to add attributes to domains, and therefore use the domain_attrs
> > table. A handy command I used for that was ser_attr :
> > ser_attr add domain=anydomain.voip attr=value
> >
> > Is there something similar I can use under the Kamailio flavour? kamctl
> does
> > not seem to help here, unless I missed an option.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Philippe

Philippe Sultan