[SR-Users] Simple command to insert attributes to domain_attrs

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Jan 9 21:02:48 CET 2013

Not all tables are supported by kamctl.
If you are looking for a simple way to provision your tables, you can
try the new provisioning module xhttp_pi:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/xhttp_pi

To enable the module in your config simply add the lines provided in
the example to your config:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/xhttp_pi#id2531339

When you compile and install the module, a sample framework will be
constructed with all the existing tables under:
/usr/local/share/kamailio/xhttp_pi/pi_framework.xml
Then you can edit the file by removing all the tables that are not
used and add new db commands/actions as you need.  A full example with
all the possible commands and features can be found here:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=blob;f=examples/pi_framework.xml
Or in the source tree: ./examples/pi_framework.xml

In the future, a new script will be available to generate the the
framework for tables defined in kamctlrc (same behavior as kamdbctl).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.