[SR-Users] Simple command to insert attributes to domain_attrs

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Jan 16 16:47:18 CET 2013

Hello Philippe,

Thank you for the report, I updated the documentation.
The framework parameter was left intentionally blank to force the
kamailio admin to set the proper location for framework file.
Also, I updated the documentation with the new command:
kamdbctl pframework create
This will create a sample framework file that will have exactly the
same tables as the ones configured in the db by the kamdbctl create
command.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas