[SR-Users] Kamailio not increasing cseq

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Wed Feb 20 19:44:31 CET 2013

Hi all,

I’m working for a while with Kamailio+Freeswitch as SBC.

I have this structure:

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

When I make a call from one client connected to LCR,  it is route to my SBC
and afterwards to his destiny in the cloud passing though a gateway. When
the destiny is unreachable, the LCR reroutes the call to another gateway.
Sometimes the LCR send this retry again to the SBC , because the second
gateway is also in the cloud, but when this happens, FreeSWITCH answer with
:

“482 Request merged” because it detects that is the same call.

This is because the second INVITE has the same Call-ID and same Cseq.
Kamailio *is not* increasing CSeq.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Regards,

*Camila Troncoso **|* Ingeniero de Desarrollo

RedVoiss *|*ctroncoso at redvoiss.net

Santiago - Chile *|* +56 2 2408535

www.redvoiss.net