[SR-Users] Re building command

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:29:34 CET 2013

Hello,

On 2/20/13 2:43 PM, Techie Sup wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for this simple question.
>
> 1) I have made some changes to main.c file and want rebuild kamailio
> so that changes take Éffect, what is the command to rebuild?
if you installed from sources (which I guess is the case), then run
again the commands like for initial build:

make all
make install

To build only the core, then simply the command:

make

is enough. But then you need to run 'make install' to deploy the object
files and binaries on the installation paths.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -