[SR-Users] Kamailio not increasing cseq

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:08:21 CET 2013

Hello,

On 2/20/13 7:44 PM, Camila Troncoso wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working for a while with Kamailio+Freeswitch as SBC.
>
> I have this structure:
>

> **
>
> When I make a call from one client connected to LCR,  it is route to
> my SBC and afterwards to his destiny in the cloud passing though a
> gateway. When the destiny is unreachable, the LCR reroutes the call to
> another gateway. Sometimes the LCR send this retry again to the SBC ,
> because the second gateway is also in the cloud, but when this
> happens, FreeSWITCH answer with :
>
> "482 Request merged" because it detects that is the same call.
>
> This is because the second INVITE has the same Call-ID and same Cseq.
> Kamailio *is not* increasing CSeq.
>
> Is there a way to resolve this?

it is a second branch, the top via header of the second invite should
have a different branch parameter than the previous one. Freeswitch
should detect that and handle it as a separate branch of the call, too.
Try changing the r-uri a bit and see if works (e.g., set a prefix that
you remove it if set), as an workaround.

Also, is the CANCEL sent to Freeswitch for first branch? Or is
Freeswitch sending a negative reply?

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -