[SR-Users] deb specs for 4.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:39:43 CET 2013

Initially sent to sr-dev, but maybe some people from users community can
help as well...

Hello,

wondering if any debian/ubuntu fan has some time today/tomorrow morning
for updating the specs to include the new modules coming with 4.1.

The list is here:
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-4.1.x

Fortunately Peter updated the specs he maintains for rpm-based distros -
the one for centos 6 might be useful to figure out dependencies - see in
source tree pkg/kamailio/centos/6/.

Reply quickly here if you start working on them -- there can be many
people, I just want to know how I plan my effort to prepare the release.

Thanks,