[SR-Users] SIREMIS: Configure SIP Trunk/DID/Extension

Stretchem stretchem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:48:27 CET 2013

REPOST:

Have successfully installed the latest stable Kamailio and Siremis.  Have
perused countless online Wiki's and other documentation, but can't seem to
find any definitive tutorials or answers to the following:

1. Where would I set up a SIP registration to my carrier?  (Server Services
-> UACReg List?)
2. Where or how would I see the result of that registration?
3. Where would I set up DID's from the above carrier?
4. How would I inbound route those DID's to specific SIP extensions?  (Have
successfully registered extensions under Subscriber Services -> Subscriber
List)
5. How would I outbound route calls from extensions to the carrier in #1?

As I understand it, Kamailio settings are stored in a database; Siremis is a
web gui to that database.  If that is true, then I don't mind knowing the
accompanying 'kamctl' commands to accomplish the above, since I'll see the
respective settings in the Siremis web gui anyways.  Also don't mind paying
for the above tutorial, for which I'll turn into a Googlable blog entry.  I
need a routine or process for which non-CLI associates can make
entries/edits.

SIP Trunk with DIDs <--> Siremis on Kamailio <--> SIP Extension

Thanks in advance.