[SR-Users] Server silently droping Bye message.

Helena Garcia-Nieto helena.gnieto at morodo.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 17:24:22 CEST 2013

Thanks! Thank you very very much for your help.

I'll add the ngrep next time!

I'm absolutely new at kamailio and I'm doing the Subs on the main config
file (/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg) on the PSTN call detection
route[PSTN] {:

if(!($rU=~"^(\+|00)[1-9][0-9]{3,20}$"))

                return;

                # only local users allowed to call

                if(from_uri!=myself) {

                               sl_send_reply("403", "Not Allowed");

                               exit;

                }

                if (strempty($sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_port))) {

                               $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" +
$sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_ip);

                } else {

                               $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" +
$sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_ip) + ":"

+ $sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_port);

                }

# modifications to acces env5

subst_uri('/^sip:00(.*)/sip:\1/i'); #append delete the 00

subst('/^Contact: (.*)>.*$/Contact: \1>/i');#delete the parameter that is
anoying env5 on contact header

And I cannot find the msg_apply_changes(); part on that file, can you tell
me where I can better do the subs, in which file?

I'm not actually moving the > just droping everything after it.

I'm sure there is a better option to change the contact header, would you
have any suggestion?

Thanks in advanced

Helena