[SR-Users] Issues Kamailio 4.0 and Asterisk 11

Nishar M.H nisharmh85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:37:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am Trying to make a Seperate SIP Server (Kamailio) and Asterisk PBX
Server.
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb

But in Above link the issue is actually both are in same server. But I need
to make seperate server SIP Authentication and Asterisk.

I tried to follow the the link step by step. But issue is actually, i made
some changes to make separate server for SIP server and PBX. But issue that
i am facing is when i copied kamailio.cfg from the link, I tried to start
kamctl after that but i am got :

INFO: Starting Kamailio :

ERROR: PID file /var/run/kamailio.pid does not exist -- Kamailio start
failed

Can you help me out. ?

--

Thanks & Regards,