[SR-Users] Issues Kamailio 4.0 and Asterisk 11

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:49:38 CEST 2013

Hi Nishar,

Once you've separate Asterisk and Kamailio installation you'll need to
modify the variables and DB parameters in kamailio.cfg. Simply copying the
configurations file may give you errors. Please see the log files "syslog"
or "messages" according to your OS and see why starting of kamailio fails.

BR,
Sammy