[SR-Users] Asterisk and Dispatcher Module

Ian French fretec at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:22:20 CEST 2012

Hi,
    I've been working my way throught this tutorial (
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.0.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb)
and all it working well thanks. In the other benifits section you mention
that this configuration can be used with multiple instances of Asterisk.
Could you elaborate a little on this?? Is this achieved using the
Dispatcher module? I'm trying to get this working with two instances of
Asterisk but I can figure out how to specifc multiple asterisk servers as
oppossed to the single.

asterisk.bindip = "192.168.178.23" desc "Asterisk IP Address"
asterisk.bindport = "5080" desc "Asterisk Port"

Thanks in advance

Ian