[SR-Users] Asterisk and Dispatcher Module

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:29:43 CEST 2012

	if(is_method("INVITE")){
		ds_select_dst("1","4");
		$sht(forw=>$ft)=$du;
		sl_send_reply("100","Trying");
		route(RELAY);
		exit();
	}
This way I am using table address, and all servers with group=1, using method 4
$sht(forw=>$ft)=$du; - this store selected address in variable.
May be my way is not good - I had troubles with ACK, BYE and I
continue to have some troubles with messages - unfortunatelly I have
even no enough time to get exact what happens with messages.
But for calls - this work good enough.
Just check ds_select_dst