[SR-Users] is kamilio support RFC5626 now ?

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue Sep 25 11:14:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have been working on adding full RFC5626 support to Kamailio in my spare time - but it is taking longer than I hoped because I haven't been able to spend as much time as I wanted working on it.

There is a branch in git (pd/outbound) where I have put some of the module skeleton code, and I still hope to get this done and tested well before the end of the year (and certainly in time for Kamailo 3.4).

Regards,

Peter