[SR-Users] is kamilio support RFC5626 now ?

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:52:25 CEST 2012

The other thing to consider within the "flow switching part" is the ability
to "provide a limited version of a STUN server on the same interface and
UDP port" as SIP.

That sounds like heavy going. Would it be doable within Kamailio?

I think this is a great RFC so would be happy to help with testing. I am
working with a handset manufacturer to implement this now and they have
caught up Kamailio on reg-id / sip.instance and are now looking for an SBC
with which to test the flow-switching part.

Wondering if a bounty would help?