[SR-Users] is kamilio support RFC5626 now ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:16:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 9/10/12 3:52 PM, Richard Brady wrote:
> The other thing to consider within the "flow switching part" is the
> ability to "provide a limited version of a STUN server on the same
> interface and UDP port" as SIP.
this is implemented (or at least partial) - I had no chance to look
better at it to know exactly how far it is, being developed during SER
times. See the files ser_stun.{c,h} in the core.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu