[SR-Users] how to use fix_nated_sdp("2") with multiple media types

Vicente Hernando vhernando at systemonenoc.com
Mon Oct 8 15:25:44 CEST 2012

Hello Marina,

there is a bug in sdp parser about c IPs which are not correctly reset
for non existent c values in streams.

I have still not uploaded it to master branch, sorry.

May be it is related to your issue, in this link you have the attached
patch.

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2012-September/016440.html

Kind regards,
Vicente.