[SR-Users] how to use fix_nated_sdp("2") with multiple media types

MARINA SERRANO MONTES marinas at tid.es
Mon Oct 8 13:18:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a doubt about how to use "fix_nated_sdp("2")" function when we have an scenario with multiple media types (audio and video) and the param "c" in sdp for each media type has a different IP.
We are using a SCOPIA 400 MCU to multi-party in a call, and it will set up different IP to send RTP depend on media type.

I have tested this function, but it rewrites always all the "c" parameter with the same value.

Is there any option to use the function or to rewrite "c" value for each media type independently?

Many thanks.

Br,
Marina

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: