[SR-Users] how to use fix_nated_sdp("2") with multiple media types

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:04:45 CEST 2012

Hello,

I understood that Marina is looking for the option of being able to use
different IP addresses for updating various c= lines in SDP.

fix_nated_sdp(...) can work only with one IP address given as second
parameter (or taken for source address of the packet).

Perhaps fix_nated_sdp(...) can be easily extended to support a list of
ip addresses in the second parameter. For now the solution is to use
rtpproxy to rewrite all the IP addresses in c= lines with the IP address
of the rtpproxy. RTPProxy will then dispatch RTP to the right IP address
assigned for each media stream.

Regarding the patch sent by Vicente, I just replied on sr-dev mailing list.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu