[SR-Users] reload to memory is much slower and has problms after upgrade to 3.3.2 and using mem_join=1

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:52:08 CET 2012

Hi,

I am using MTREE and DIALPLAN modules to load lots of info to kamailio. (6
million rows).

When kamailio was running with 3.2.1 (no mem_join=1 option), the used size
was increasing but the process of loading the data was fast eanough.

I upgraded to 3.3.2 and set mem_join=1. Now the loading process take about
10 time longer and sometimes stops kamailio from responding to traffic.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Uri