[SR-Users] reload to memory is much slower and has problms after upgrade to 3.3.2 and using mem_join=1

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:09:04 CET 2012

After some testing I notice the following:
First reload of 5 million records after kamailio started took about 9 sec.
Second reload (4 minutes after the first one) took 60 sec.
The third one (again about 4 minutes after the secind) got kamailio to use
100% cpu and after 13 minutes! i killed it.....

I can understand that the memory manger works harder, still, any ideas on
how to use mem_join and keep on reloading data.
(in real life our data loads 5 million records once a day when almost no
traffic. still after a few days it stops...)

Thanks,
Uri