[SR-Users] dialog ka_timer and ka_interval problem

Kristofer Signer kristofer.signer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:26:47 CET 2012

Hi,

I've tried a couple of values with the same result.
some examples:
modparam("dialog", "ka_timer",  10 )
modparam("dialog", "ka_interval",  30 )

alt.
modparam("dialog", "ka_timer",  10 )
modparam("dialog", "ka_interval",  300 )

First OPTION message is sent after 30 seconds or 5 minutes and the UA
replies with 200 OK or Request out of sequence depending of UA.
then nothing, no more OPTION messages are sent from Kamailio.

any ideas?
Can I have missed any configuration dependency?

thanks
./Kristofer