[SR-Users] kamailio debug send messages

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:27:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

there is no particular reason to avoid extending the code so that
onsend_route is executed for replies. It wasn't done because no
developer/contributed needed it (or didn't make the code public).

I had it in mind, but lack of time and no real need for myself set lower
priority.

If Marius has a patch, once we branch the 3.3 series, he can put it on
git master. Meanwhile he can share the patch as he wants, by tracker,
mailing list or personal branch...