[SR-Users] kamailio debug send messages

Konstantin M. evilzluk at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:00:23 CEST 2012

Hi Marius,

My opinion that a replies should be routed to onsend_route after
onreply_route in order unless they are dropped in onreply_route.
It's by a common sense I think. All the traffic that is being
sent/replied/forwarded and so on (in a short, all outgoing traffic) should
trigger some callback.
A good point to use onsend_route for replies/forwardings/etc too I think.

There is a good reason (at least to me) which I need to see/parse them: my
outgoing provider has a highly unwanted feature to us: forked calls.
I have some program which is analyzing a remote leg connection state (no
answer/busy/reorder, etc...) and this app is also analyzing
all RTP which are sending within SDP on 180/181/183 messages. Let's say
that Telco can send a multiple 183 SDP with a different IP/audio ports
(c=/m=)
and our application (which hasn't support for forking calls) is receive a
multiple rtp streams to the same rtp port.
Sure thing I did a proper logic to drop >1 of 180/181/183 sdp with a
different contact info but I need to capture all the outgoing traffic
that is routing to outbound from kamailio.
I have to use wireshark just to see which replies are being set instead of
just log them into a syslog/file.

Could you please share with me that patch ?

Thanks,