[SR-Users] Community dinner: Barcelona June 13th

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu May 10 14:18:25 CEST 2012

Hello!

I will be running an Asterisk SIP Masterclass - the last one - in Barcelona in June. During this week, I will organize a dinner for everyone working with or interested in Asterisk, Kamailio and other Open Source platforms for realtime communication. It's Wednesday, June 13th somewhere in Barcelona - location will be announced later. You pay our own dinner (unless we can find sponsors) and enjoy the geeky company for free!

To join the event, use this Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/307548349321608/

See you in Barcelona!

/O

------