[SR-Users] (no subject)

Albert Petit albertpetit at gmail.com
Fri May 11 22:49:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

On a Kamailio deployment   it seems some users get to a wrong state
and permanently keeping in:  CS_DIRTY   Expires==0 for some long times
(even half an hour). When they're in this status seems system cannot
reach them.

Normally , when working on USRLoc mode 2 if the registration expires
usually what I observed is that it just not appears on  'kamctl ul
show'

The affected users are seen like this:
AOR:: blue4
Contact:: sip:Blue4 at 192.168.101.6:5700 Q=
Expires:: deleted
Callid:: efc560dc2dbd248d4d1f9d39633773df
Cseq:: 49995
User-agent:: PoC-client/OMA1.0 Genaker_X-Platform_IMS_SDK/v2.0
State:: CS_DIRTY
Flags:: 0
Cflag:: 0
Socket:: udp:10.133.21.141:6666
Methods:: 8143

The refresh from the clients seem to come intime however some users
(and not all) got to this CS_DIRTY state instead of being removed or
refreshed. The client refresh looks to arrive in-time so it should be
refreshed.

Which could be a common cause (misconfiguration?) for this type of
problem?  If not, could enable debug mode for usrloc or I need to
enable for full kamailio?

Thanks
Albert