[SR-Users] Proxy Registrations offset port

Robert robert at inteli-core.com
Wed Mar 21 14:26:41 CET 2012

That works great for Asterisk ­ but I'm working with a PortaOne PortaSIP
commercial soft switch.

Any suggestions?

From:  SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com>
Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:23:47 +0500
To:  <miconda at gmail.com>, "SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express
Subject:  Re: [SR-Users] Proxy Registrations offset port

Hi Robert,

There can't be any simpler start then using the configurations(kamailio.cfg
file) mentioned in this blog-post by Daniel.

http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb

You can see a route[REGFWD] and in that route you can relay the
REGISTRATIONS to your desired SIP-Server!!

This is by far the easiest and simplest start I've found without any
headache of going deeper into the SIP packets and techniques.

See this is the concerned route.Make sure you do DB tables and Variables
adjustments accordingly.

Regards,
Sammy.

NOTE: Thanks Sir Daniel for these wonderful and very helpful blogposts.