[SR-Users] Proxy Registrations offset port

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:35:27 CET 2012

I don;t think there is any difference in configuration working for asterisk
and not for anything esle..REGFWD is just a piece of code which can forward
registration to any IP:PORT where SIP is enabled and working.
If you carefully deploy that configurations keeping in mind only your
software (replace-all asterisk with portaone) won't that help !!
Like I said before its a starting point, you may need to put one or two
more things/modules/functions like Path() to have this thing working for
you.