[SR-Users] Making dialog module work for me !!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:02:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

to store in a value in a dialog_var record, you have to set a PV for it:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/dialog.html#id2555403

Alternative, you can use hashtable with a key composed from dialog id
(or callid) and some other string to identify your value.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw