[SR-Users] Making dialog module work for me !!

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:41:17 CEST 2012

Thanks,

The reason why I didn't scroll down to it was because it was not listed
under the functions list. Thanks for this. I'll give it a try.
Next question is, will the values stored in this dialog_vars be matched if
I execute the function *is_in_profile("my-profile") ?*

The problem with the alternative approach ,what I think, could be that I'd
have to make sure that the required KVPs are stored in my hashtable for the
length of the call active.
I'd definitely not want my configurations file to behave abnormally if the
hastable entry value gets expired meanwhile the corresponding call is still
active.

Also Sir, I posted a previous email regarding the values not getting
expired from "dialog" table even after the BYE !

Thanks again,
Regards,
Sammy G.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com