[SR-Users] routing based on username

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:58:21 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 7/30/12 10:56 AM, Richard Zheng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to follow
> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb
> to setup Kamailio as front end and multiple PBXs as back end.
>
> We need to forward sip messages to the respective servers based on the
> contact.  For example, users 101, 102 go to PBX at 1.1.1.1 and users
> 201, 202 go to PBX at 1.1.1.2.  Where is a good place to save this
> info and how to route them in the config?
you can use modules such as pdt, lcr, carrierroute or drouting to route
based on longest prefix matching.

> Also we have some users with fixed IP addresses which don't use
> authentication.  How do we route the calls based on source IP?  Since
> we have plenty of these users, we'd like to save them in database too.
Use permissions module for IP authentication, default configuration file
has some parts withing WITH_IPAUTH define that can help you getting started.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw