[SR-Users] routing based on username

Richard Zheng rzheng at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:56:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

We are trying to follow
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdbto
setup Kamailio as front end and multiple PBXs as back end.

We need to forward sip messages to the respective servers based on the
contact.  For example, users 101, 102 go to PBX at 1.1.1.1 and users 201,
202 go to PBX at 1.1.1.2.  Where is a good place to save this info and how
to route them in the config?

Also we have some users with fixed IP addresses which don't use
authentication.  How do we route the calls based on source IP?  Since we
have plenty of these users, we'd like to save them in database too.

Any advice is appreciated!

Richard