[SR-Users] routing based on username

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:39:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'd suggest you to use multi-domain  i.e separate domain for 1XX users and
a separate domain for 2XX users. Then for each domain map their own group
of load-balanced Asterisk servers (not just one server for 1XX clients but
a pool of servers for capacity and fail safe)

Next - if you want your Static IPs to use the same scenario i.e one public
IP goes to defined asterisk(s) then you may need to put in an extra
identifier in permission module's table that will identify the domain
mapping of that static IP, hence as soon as an IP will get authenticated
you will get the digit telling you which group of Asterisk to pick from the
load-balancer and route the call to. It could be one Asterisk for one
group-id or multiple, your choice.

Hope it made some sense.

Thanks
Sammy