[SR-Users] Kamailio and IMS

Apoorv Khare khareapoorv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:45:05 CEST 2012

Thanks Ivan,

Earlier today I actually tried this option, but following mentioned thing
does not make sense. How can we create "kamailio.cfg" as a soft link for
two different files i.e. pcscf and scscf. Also what will happen to original
kamailio.cfg file?
Installing P-CSCF

from the guide "Copy the required config to kamailio.cfg (e.g. pcscf.cfg)",
but I'll backup the old kamailio file and make symlink

cd /etc/kamailio
mv kamailio.cfg kamailio.cfg.dist
ln -s pcscf.cfg kamailio.cfg

Installing S-CSCF