[SR-Users] Kamailio and IMS

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Fri Jul 20 08:59:56 CEST 2012

Hi Apoorv,

No this is different to Carsten's branch. You will have to check it out
using - http://code.google.com/p/smile-ims-extensions/source/checkout

I think for now until we get the code into Kamailio master (with all docs)
it may be better for you to use Carsten's branch as it has documentation to
use it ;) - ours doesn't just yet and I, nor the others, will have too much
time to help you out too much

The code will be in Kamailio master soon (with docs). I promise! ;)

Cheers
Jason