[SR-Users] [newbie] questions

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Jan 31 01:35:27 CET 2012

You will need to break down your e-mail into several simpler questions
and you will get some useful replies.
Most of the things that you want to do are possible. To craft a proper
e-mail to all your questions in your original e-mail would take quite
some time ... and time is expensive for all.  I think that's all that
you need to read from all the replies that you got.

Now, to give you a hint on what are you trying to achieve, take a look
at forced socket PV:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.2.x/pseudovariables#forced_socket
This will put you on the right track in sending SIP request through a
specific interface.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--