[SR-Users] [newbie] questions

Fred Posner fred at teamforrest.com
Tue Jan 31 01:41:51 CET 2012

For the sake of argument, let's say it was a smart-ass answer-- if your post was to "be pointed in the right direction where I could get (further) help" then that next help should either be:

a) the wiki
b) a training class
c) a consultant

On forums I notice that those who get a better response usually use their real name instead of "Me" with a private/alias email address.

To breakdown how I view your mail... if you're looking for a proxy, then yes, Kamailio is a great choice. If you're looking for an SBC, then no... Kamailio alone isn't your best choice; although it could be with some tweaking and (possible) use of other products. If you're looking for someone to help you with this complex question, and to learn about this product, I recommend B & C.

With best regards,

Fred Posner
http://qxork.com